MPP students and faculty engage in interdisciplinary research teams that include scientists from a full range of relevant disciplines on pressing policy issues to address the most pressing concerns of the 21st century such as water conflict in a globalized economy, educational reform in the face of shrinking public resources, and the implementation of increasingly contentious technologies such as genetically modified crops, nanotechnology, sustainable rural communities, and renewable energy.
There are many research opportunities for MPP students at OSU through our Sun Grant, Sea Grant, Land Grant and Space Grant programs and through various research institutes including the Institute for Natural Resources, the Institute for Water and Watersheds, the Rural Studies Program, the Hatfield Marine Science Center, and many other opportunities.
Many MPP students have participated in joint interdisciplinary research projects funded by grants. Recent examples include:
- Current MPP graduate student and long-time American Fisheries Society member Jeremiah Osborne-Gowey recently helped craft a legislative briefing paper on the impacts of suction dredge mining on Oregon's fishes and aquatic habitats. He met with several key legislators to discuss the findings and the society's recommendations to help further minimize risk to fishes and habitats. The paper was read into testimony in a hearing last week and was partly responsible for helping the bill move out of committee (link to Oregonian article). Jeremiah will continue meeting with legislators and testifying at hearings as various suction dredge mining bills move through the Oregon legislature this session.
- A joint Oregon Policy Analysis Laboratory and OSU Rural Studies Program research project led to the reauthorization and expansion of the nation's first Senior and Disabled Property Tax Deferral Program by the Oregon State Legislature in 2013. The purpose of the program is to defer property taxes and allow qualified seniors and the disabled to stay in their homes. MPP student Conor Wall and Professors Bruce Weber and Brent S. Steel presented the results of the Oregon Senior and Disabled Property Tax Deferral Study to the Oregon House of Representatives Revenue Committee and Oregon Senate Revenue Committee on March 22, 2013.
- MPP students Charles Lanfear and Sarah Cline contributed to an upcoming publication: Akins, Scott, Charles Lanfear, Sarah Cline and Clay Mosher. Forthcoming. "Patterns and Correlates of Adult American Indian Substance Use," Journal of Drug Issues.
- MPP students Matt Getchell and Darryl McGie are conducting research on adopting a "smart grid" in Oregon funded by a grant from the Oregon Department of Energy
- MPP student Alethia Miller contributed to the HB 4058 Textbook Affordability Report to the Oregon Legislature
- Rachel Erstad presented her paper "Friending and Following: Social Networking's Impact on Social Movements" at the 2012 Global Studies Conference in Victoria, B.C.
- Carlos Algara presented his paper "Irrational Fear or Cause for Concern? The Effects of Hispanic Immigration on Violent Crime Rates in Tucson, Arizona" at the 2012 Pacific Sociological Meetings in San Diego, CA.
- Second year MPP student Chrysanthemum Mattison attended the 37th annual Association for Education Finance and Policy conference in Boston, MA March 15-17, 2012 where she presented original research on voluntary contributions to California K-12 public schools. Among the 500 attendees were experts in the policy and education finance field along with policymakers, academics from around the world, graduate students, and K-12 and Higher Education professionals.
- Suman Pant gave her paper "Trekkers and the Prints they Leave in the Himalayas: Tourism Impacting the sanitation of Local Communities" at the 2012 International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability Conference in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- MPP students Misty Freeman and Emily Wornell recently presented their report "Child Abuse and Neglect in Klamath County, Oregon: A Birds-eye View of Service Provision and Community Partner Relationships" to Klamath-Lake CARES.
- Hillary Fishler presented her research "Watershed Investment Programs in the American West: A Survey of Water Utilities" at the 2011 Healthy Headwaters Working Group Meeting in Seattle, Washington.
- MPP alum Emily Kearney recently published a report for USAID titled "Evaluation SOWs: Good Practice Examples" (http://www.usaid.gov/policy/evalweb/evaluation_resources.html). Emily is Editor at Management Systems International, in Washington, DC.
- Breannon Babbel recently published "Young Researchers for Health 2010," a paper she presented at the First Global Symposium on Health Systems Research.
- Suzanne Porter and Mark Edwards, "Newly Poor in the Great Recession: Characteristics of Oregon Households Receiving Food Assistance," Master of Public Policy Whitepaper, September, 2010 [Oregon Public Broadcasting Story].
- Edwards, Mark Evan, Melissa Torgerson, and Jennifer Sattem, "Paradoxes of Providing Rural Social Services: The Case of Homeless Youth," Rural Sociology 74(2009): 330-355.
- Tim Inman presented "Maps and Locals (MALs): A Cross-Site Comparative Study of Land-Cover and Land-Use Change with Spatial Analysis and Local Ecological Knowledge: McKenzie Basin, Oregon," to the NSF Principal Investigator’s Meeting. Fairbanks, Alaska,October, 2010.
- Corey Crowley-Hall presented a paper at the Pacific Northwest Political Science Association Meetings in Spokane, Washington, October, 2010.
- Sarah Kopp, Kristin Chatfield, Kirsten Winters, and Andres Vaughan worked with students and faculty in Water Resources Policy, Geosciences and Political Science on "Blue Revolution Initiative: Regional Water Management Benchmarking in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) Region, USAID/Egypt (2008-2010). They delivered their research at the 2009 American Water Resources Conference in Seattle, November 9, 2009 (picture at top).
- Yao Yin worked with students and faculty from Sea Grant, Anthropology, Marine Resources Management, Environmental Science and Political Science on “Human Dimensions of Wave Energy,” Oregon Wave Energy Trust (2008-2009).
- Dawn Marie Gaid, Vince Adams and Yao Yin worked with faculty from Agricultural and Resource Economicsand Political Science on “Changing Federal County Payments Policy and Rural Oregon Counties: Impacts and Options,” The Ford Family Foundation, (2007-2009).
Some additional research projects are listed below as well as final MPP Research Essays.
Student and Faculty Research Reports
- Oregon Senior and Disabled Property Tax Deferral Study 2013, OSU Rural Studies Program Report.
- Public Attitudes Toward Wildfire 2012: A Survey of Homeowners in Central and South-Central Oregon: Homeowners Results
- Central Oregon Land Owner Survey-2012: Land Owner Results
- State Civil Servant Survey-2012: Civil Servant Results
- California, Oregon and Washington Energy Policy Survey-2011: Energy Results
- Central Oregon Firewise Survey-2011: Firewise Results
- Oregon Policy Issues Survey-2010 (Water Policy):
- Oregon Policy Issues Survey-2010 (Water Use):
- Vince Adams, Local Government Responses to Fiscal Stress: How Do Oregon Counties Compare?: RSP 0902
- Corvallis Wastewater Survey-2009 (Oregon): Wastewater Survey Results
- Vince Adams and Dawn Marie Gaid, Federal Land Management and County Government, 1908-2008: RSP 0804
- Southern Willamette Valley Groundwater Survey-2008 (Oregon): Groundwater Results
- Oregon Policy Issues Survey-2008 (Energy Policy): Energy-Results08
- Oregon County Timber Payments Study-2008: SRS Report.pdf
- Oregon Policy Issues Survey-2007 (Education Policy): RESULTS07.pdf
- Catherine Clark and Yao Yin, The Sustainability of Biomass in the Pacific Northwest-2007: biomass.pdf
- The Role of Science in the Environmental Policy Process: A Survey of Bulgarian and American Environmental Organizations--2006: bulgaria.pdf
- Professor Robert Sahr's Inflation Conversion Website: http://oregonstate.edu/cla/polisci/faculty-research/sahr/sahr.htm
- Survey of Oregon Local Governments-2005: loc05.pdf
- Oregon Policy Issues Survey-2004: policy04.pdf
- Oregon Coastal and Ocean Policy Survey-2002: oregon sea grant.pdf
- Melissa Torgerson's "Economic Impacts of Oregon's Low Income Weatherization Program: An Input-Output Analysis:" http://www.oregon.gov/OHCS/CRD/SOS/docs/Wx_Economic_Impact_Analysis.pdf
MPP Student Essays
- Abigale Sigmon. "Combined Collaborative Governance Approaches: A Case of the Blackfoot Community Conservation Area in Western Montana" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/46929
- Marie Anselm. "Exploring the Role of Public Funding for Food Hubs" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40120
- Zachary Bolick. "Organizational Shifts within the U.S. Forest Service: A Case Study of Senior Willamette National Forest Employees" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/39018
- Joey Carroll. "The Involvement Paradox: The Effects of Welfare Transfer Program Enrollment and Poverty on Familial Involvement" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/44529
- Claire Clark. "The Influence of State Level Variation in Maternity Leave Policies on U.S. Mothers' Labor Force Participation" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40133
- Joseph O. Clark. "Revenue Stability Among Education Service Districts During the Great Recession: A Comparison of Oregon and Washington" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/44750
- Sarah Cline. "Sovereignty Under Arrest? Public Law 280 and its Discontents" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/39175
- Jason Creighton. "Applied Merit Pay Challenges" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40460
- Daniel Donin. "Fare-less Public Transit and its Impact on Ridership: Policy Review of Corvallis, Oregon's Recently Implemented Fare-less System" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/44908
- Dennis Dugan. "Applying a Collaboration Model to Collaboration Corvallis" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/44843
- Rachel Erstad. "Trends and Discrepancies in Program Completion Rates in One Dual Enrollment Program" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40123
- Matthew Getchell. "Investigating the Barriers to Solar Water Heating Adoption in Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40129
- Daniel Hauser. "Evaluating the Public Cost, Relative Subsidy, and Repayment Burden of Selected U.S. Student Loan Repayment Options" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40288
- Sydney Householder. "A Health Impact Assessment of Proposed Changes in Rental Housing Policy in Corvallis, Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/41654
- Daniel Kloepfer. "A Comparison of the Preferred Role of Science and Scientists in the Marine and Terrestrial Policy Process" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/38870
- Charles Lanfear. "Exploring a Mental Health Crisis: An Examination of Mental Health Arrests in Benton County, Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40132
- Marisa Martin. "Constructing Peace After Civil War: Assessing the Role of Power-sharing on the Durability of Peace" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40104
- Paul Meuse. "Examining Opposition Movements and Regime Stability in Tunisia and Jordan During the Arab Spring: A Political Opportunities Approach" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40111
- Yossa Nainggolan. "Indonesian Policy Concerning Religious Freedom and its Impact on the Development of Democratic Institutions: A Social Construction Analysis"
- Jarrod Olson. "Food Fight: The Effect of Food Availability on Violent Conflict Onset" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/38868
- Matthew Palm. "Population Density and Household Transportation and Budget Trade-Offs" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40115
- Meghann Rhynard-Geil. "Community Driven Development in Theory and Practice: Three Case Studies of International Nongovernmental Development Organizations" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40116
- Mika Yasuo Timmons. "A Comparative Case Study of Human Trafficking Task Forces in Washington and Oregon and Preferences in Victim Assistance" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/43206
- Trevor Waddell. "Institutional Path Dependence in NASA's Spaceflight Program: A Case Study of Technological Evolution and Persistence" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/38905
- Conor Wall. "Jobs, Natural Amenities, Distance, Population, or Services: What Drives Age-Specific Migration for Small Oregon Communities?" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/40119
- Algara, Carlos. "Irrational Fear or Cause for Concern? The Effects of Hispanic Immigration on Crime Rates in Tucson, Arizona" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/31118
- Babbel, Breannon. "Evaluating Equity in the Provision of Primary Health Care in Tanzania" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/32933
- Boyd, Heather. "Examining an Empowerment Framework: A Look at Female Artisans Within a Ghanaian NGO" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/30300
- Croom, Howard. Race/ethnic Differences in Substance Abuse: Examining the Differential Impact of Access to Health Insurance on Drug-related Outcomes"
- Dickinson, Kelly. "Procurring and Maketing Local Foods in Retail Stores in Oregon and Ontario"
- Fishler, Hillary. "Evaluating the EWEB Model: Institutional Structure as a Determinant of Public Utility Implementation of a Voluntary Landowner Program" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/35072
- Freeman, Misty. "Unintended Consequences of Cultural Competence: How Tailoring Services to Tribal Children in Klamath County Can Improve the System for Everyone" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/41678
- Gregory, Sarah. "No One Cares What Color the Fire Truck Is: A Case Study of Interagency Cooperation in Fire Management in Central Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/34541
- Marsubian, Michael. "The Wind Cries 'Maybe': Public Attitudes Toward Renewable Energy and Environmental Tradeoffs in Oregon"
- Mattison, Chrysanthemum. "Voluntary Contributions to California Public Schools: Growth, Distribution and Equity" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/31119
- Moon, Ruby. "Using the IDA Framework to Examine the Relationship Between Regulating Enforcers and the Commercial Trawl Fishery of Lincoln County, Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/33885
- Nash, Michael. "Assessing Truth in the Information Age: Evidence from Poltifact" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/34542
- Osborne, Megan. "Gender Inequality in Food Insecurity: An Examination of Single Adults Without Children in the United States" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/35838
- Pant, Suman. "Impact of Ecotourism on the Sanitation of Local Communities in Nepal" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29319
- Porsche, Kate. "Urban Renewal in Albany, Oregon: A Decennial Inspection of the Central Albany Revitalization Area" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29123
- Reeves, Zachary. "Factors Influencing Support for Salmon Recovery Policies in Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29632
- Rubenstrunk, Becky. "Assessing Contention: Nuclear Waste Management Activism in the U.S. and Canada" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/31120
- Sorce, Evan. "Looking at the Relationship Between Household Electricity Consumption and Annual Household Income Using an Agent-Based Integrated Framework" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/36402
- Vandeventer, Alexia. "Factors Influencing Residential Risk Perception in Fire-Prone Landscapes" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29713
- Wang, Hua. "Assessing Green Securities Policy in China: An Examination of Environmental Disclosure of the Listed Companies in Highly Polluting Industries" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/32934
- Wornell, Emily. "Networks and Relationships: Differences in State-Level Child Abuse and Neglect Policy Implementation in Multnomah and Klamath Counties, Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29905
- Young, Ryan "Income Inequality and Public Expenditure on Non-Compulsory Education in Western Europe from 1999-2010" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29645
- Burns, Bridget. "The Perception Gap: The Gulf Between Public Opinion and Public Higher Education in Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/20522
- Chatfield, Kristin, "Using Weather to Explain Variation in State-level Food Insecurity: A Panel Approach" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/20655
- Clark, Will. "Technocracy, Democracy and the Role of Scientists in Natural Resource Policy" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21148
- Crowley-Hall, Corey. "Values Matter: A Study of Individual Valuation of Democratic Governance in the Public and Private Sectors" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21741
- Fellows, Holly. "A Health Impact Assessment of Accessory Dwelling Unit Policies in Rural Benton County, Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21254
- Dhakal, Gunjan. "Does Community Driven Development (CDD) Program Intervention Improves Social Relationships Among Different Ethnicities?" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21859
- Ghimire, Narbada. "Microfinance as a Policy Tool for Women's Empowerment: Strengths and Limitations" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/29020
- Inman, Tim."Local Perceptions of Social-Ecological Change on the McKenzie River: Implications for Resilience." http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21739
- Juarez, Benjamin. "Opening a Developing Economy in the 21st Century: A Look at the Rural Salvadoran Perspective" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21975
- Maskey, Stuty. "Using the Advocacy Coalition Framework to Understand Challenges in Urban Water Policy Reforms: A Case Study of Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21491
- Merritt, Terence. "The Politics of Small Farm Policy in Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/25771
- Parker, Ashley.
"A Theoretical Approach to Determine the Effectiveness of the HEARTH Act."
- Runberg, Damon. "Educating Pacific Northwest Campers on the Risk of Spreading Invasive Forest Pests Through Firewood: Developing a Mental Model." http://hdl.handle.net/1957/21740
- Kathleen Veritas, "Housing Policies in the U.S. and How they Affect the Low-Income Population: An Analysis of the Policies of the Benton Habitat for Humanity Organization" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/26402
- Kellie Walker, "Evaluating the Student Retention Program of Oregon State University Using Vincent Tinto's Model of Student Departure" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/26481
- Weston, Daniel. "The Influence of Values and Beliefs on the Firewise Behaviors of Central Oregon Residents" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/23620
- Winters, Kirsten. "Methods for Engaging Community Leaders in Climate Change Science and Providing Local Decision Support" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/20531
- Adams, Vince. "Grants-in-Aid or Fiscal Lifeline? Federal Timber Payments and County Government Expenditures in Oregon" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18921
- Aljets, Paul. "The Power of Choice: How Certain Policies Encourage Renewable Energy Development" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/16257
- Campbell, Michael. "Policy Shifting at the Federal Reserve Bank: A Punctuated-Equilibrium Perspective" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18504
- Chen, Meian. "Public Participation in the Environmental Decision Making Process in China" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/1626
- Collins, Brian. "The Politics of Health Reform and Coverage Expansion in Oregon: A Comparison with Other States" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/15118
- Dewi, Cynthia. "Understanding Patterns in Indonesian Fishery Conflicts--1970 to the Present."
- Ewing, Amy. "Seeking Balance in Oregon's Coastal River Aggregate Mining Policy: How Do Scientists Inform the Permit Streamlining Process?" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/15199
- Hamilton, Margaret. "An Exploratory Analysis of Influences of Forestland Characteristics and Urban Infrastructure on Forestland Management Treatments" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18502
- Henthorne, Ryan. "Public Perceptions of Oregon's K-12 and Higher Education Schools" http://hd.handle.net/1957/18640
- Jacobs, Derric. “Linking Population Growth Reduction to Climate Change.” http://hdl.handle.net/1957/20513
- Juarez, Alejandra. "Are Cash Transfers an Effective Development Strategy?: An Evaluation of Procampo on Campesino Farmers"
- Kopper, Sara. "Female Genital Cutting in The Gambia: A Case Study of Tostan" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18595
- Kwon, Taehyun. "A Study on Policy Change of Locating Radioactive Waste Depository Facilities in South Korea Using a Multiple Streams Perspective." http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18503
- Le, Khan. "Diversity and Civil Leadership Programs: Is There a Window of Opportunity for Equity and Inclusiveness in the City of Portland's Public Involvement?" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/16310
- Matsuda, Akane. "Food Safety Issues between China and Japan" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/18638
- Michaels, Julia. "Donating Democracy: Measuring the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid in Central Asia" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/15927
- Opfer, Pami. "Using GIS Technology to Identify and Analyze 'Food Deserts' in the Southern Oregon Coast" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/16305
- Porter, Sue. "The Dynamics of Work, Poverty, and Business Cycles: An Analysis of Oregon Households Receiving Food Assistance" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/14921
- Root, Skye. "Analyzing the Perspectives and Behaviors of Teachers on Invasive Species Uising a Focus Group Methodology" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/15210
- Shaddy, Andrea. "Political Decision-Making Behind the Oregon Health Plan: Making the Hard Choice." http://hdl.handle.net/1957/19583
- Vaughan, Andres. "Unconditional Cash Transfers: Will Redistribution in Bolivia Work?" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/15604
- Gaid, Dawn Marie. "Changing Federal County Payments and Rural Oregon Counties: Analysis of Policy Impacts and Responses in Selected Oregon Counties" http://hdl.handle.net/1957/13139
- Gagnier, Cliff. “Retirement Age Migration to and from Oregon: Who is still on the Oregon Trail?” http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/11749
- Goschke, Lauren. "The Federal Trust Responsibility and Treaty Protected Resources on Ceded Public Lands: A Huckleberry Case Study" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/12007
- Hammond, D'Anne. "Low Income Weatherization in Rural Oregon: Practical and Policy Limitations in Providing More Low Income Households" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/12369
- Kelleher, Bridget. "Analysis of the Effects of Head Start on the Long Term Educational Achievements of Participants: Elements of Agreement, Conflict, and Gaps" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/12504
- Myers, Sarah. "The Well-Being of Oregonians: Measuring Social Well-Being through Oregon's Benchmarks" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/11823
- Ogden, Steph. "The Poetics of Water Governance : Differential Language Use About Water in El Salvador" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/12249
- Stauffer, Scott. "Keeping State Policy Public: Meeting Accountability in Commission Governance" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/11466
- Yin, Yao. "Is Wave Energy Comparatively Sustainable in Oregon?" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/12116
- Braybrooks, Melanie. "Entrepreneurial Policy in South Eastern Europe: The Role of Culture, Economics and Regulation in Augmenting MSME Development" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/8706
- Chrostek, Garrett. "The Influence of Measure 37 Claims on the Shift in Vote Between Measure 37 and Measure 49" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/8704
- Clark, Catherine. "Environmental Justice and Energy Production: Coal-Fired Power Plants in Illinois" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/9770
- Fuller, Justin. "A Statistical Analysis of Oregon's Land-Use Ballot Measures" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/8703
- Johnson, Samuel. "Oregon's Changing Rural Population: Age, Migration and Policy Response" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/9407
- Kearney, Emily. "Balancing Impact and Efficiency in Microfinance Administration: The Importance of Attention to Program Design" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/10098
- O'Neill, Elizabeth. "Muscle and Money: Determining the Relationship Between Occupational Physical Demands and Individual Earning Power" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/9150
- Stansfield, Richard. "Unsubstantiated Fears: Assessing the Effects of Recent Immigration on Part I Index Crimes" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/8879
- Whitehead, Katie. "Assessing the Feasibility of Policy Prescriptions in the Salmon 2100 Project" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/7971
- Buerger, Chris. MPP Essay: "Finding Safe Homes: A Quantitative Analysis of Child Well-Being Across Placement" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/dspace/handle/1957/9230
- Curiel, Sara. "Strengthening Oregon's Communities: Latino Community Leadership Training" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6191
- Grussing, Jay. "Predicting County-Level Food Insecurity and Hunger in Oregon" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6195
- Ham, Cliff. "Diesel Fuel Emissions and Truck Idling: The Oregon Interstate 5 Idle-Free Corridor Project" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/dspace/handle/1957/7569
- Sattem, Jennifer. "Publicly Funded, Privately Assisted: The Role of Giving in Oregon K-12 Education" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6193
- Torgerson, Melissa. "Barriers to Community Involvement across Rural and Urban Communities" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6194
- Crawford, Seth. "The Energy Policy Act of 2003 and the Social Network of the Power Industry" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/dspace/handle/1957/6301
- Johnson, Alex. "The Oregon State University Diversity Action Plan: A Window of Opportunity" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6319
- Wirth, Julie. "Oregon's Wetland Regulatory Framework: A Synthesis of Approaches" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6297
- Kleiner, Erica. "Health Insurance Coverage Differentials in Oregon" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6320
- Opsommer, Laura. "Oregon's Coastal Marine Recreational Fishing Community: The State of Communication with the Fisheries Management Community" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6345
- Nelson, Jessica. "The Sociology of Public Policy at Work: Moral and Economic Arguments in Public Policy Discourse" http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/6344